Franklin, TN (Hybrid)
QuikQ, LLC is a rapidly growing transaction and payment processing company in the transportation industry located in Franklin TN. We are the only provider in the industry with a robust card-less solution, and we have recently expanded our products to become a full-service payment solutions provider.
QuikQ, LLC is seeking a detail-oriented Database Developer to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. The database developer is a person who can communicate on both a technical level and a business level, partnering with the infrastructure team, the application development team and the information management team.
We offer a full benefits package including:
- competitive salary
- paid holidays
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- employer paid medical insurance.
- 401(k) match
If you desire a permanent position in an exciting environment with lots of opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please send us your resume.
- Knowledgeable of database design concepts as it relates to database optimization and tuning.
- Strong SQL development skills; capable of developing complex SQL scripts, functions and stored procedures.
- Development on the IBM i preferred.
- Provides day to day administration of databases, which includes monitoring and tuning, SQL optimization, resolving SQL errors and failures, auditing activities, and resource utilization.
- Work with application development teams to migrate older dynamic SQL from Java/C++ applications into functions and stored procedures calls.
- Reviewing and debugging complex SQL and understanding the best ways to incorporate database requests into application programs.
- Work with the infrastructure team for backup/recovery issues, capacity planning and enforcing mechanisms for securing data from inappropriate access or data loss.
- Provide technical assistance to the information management team, as appropriate. Solve issues, research technologies, and help develop strategies to improve information management processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/Engineering, or 5 years relevant work experience.